Information Collection & Use
Personal Information is collected at several different points on our website.
- Information we collect to establish your account:
- We collect the minimum required information during the registration process, such as practice's billing and contact information. This information is used to set up a subscription plan for your practice. We will also use this information for billing purposes, and/or to resolve any related issues.
- We may optionally use practice information to contact you about new services, features and/or software updates. From time to time, we may also use your practice information to contact you to participate in a market research survey, so that we can gauge customer satisfaction and develop better products for our customer base. You will be provided a means to opt out of such communications at any time.
- Information you produce as part of using our Service:
- As part of using our HIPAA-compliant Service, you will be able to maintain and access your patients' protected health information ("PHI"). We use various methods of encryption and authentication to keep PHI secure. We allow access to this information only at the direction of the subscribing healthcare professional/provider who maintains it through our Service. We will not share Personal Information with marketing, pharmaceutical, biotech or device manufacturers.
- Information collected as part of log files, cookies and third-party analytics:
- Log Files
- As is true of most websites, information is automatically tracked and stored in log files on our servers. We use this information to detect errors and generally help improve our Service. We do not link this automatically collected data to personally identifiable information.
- Third-party Analytics
- We, or our third-party associates, may employ cookies or other tracking technology that help us gather analytics and better manage content on our website. We do not tie the information gathered by third-party analytics to Personal Information.
Any Changes to our Policy will be reflected in future iteration of this document, at our homepage, and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, so please review it often. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you in the text of this document, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.